The Guidance Center envisions a school climate that is caring, responsive and dynamic where all pupils, students and other clientele to engenders holistic development.
The Guidance Center is committed to assist the administration and faculty in providing all pupils and students necessary life skills and values needed to become self-actualized members of a rapidly changing society.
The guidance program is aimed to:
- Offer quality, comprehensive, developmental school counseling program that is vital to the student’s academic success.
- Assist the students in discovering their aptitude, interest, personalities, abilities, and talents for their maximum utilization.
- Help its clients develop techniques and skills in decision-making to responsibly plan their career.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment where pupils and students can attain greater personal satisfaction and adjustment while at school.
- 1The Guidance Center assists the academic community and the other Student Personnel Service Units in promoting the psychological growth of the students. Such activities and programs will ensure outmost anonymity and confidentiality so that the students may willingly avail of the services of the Guidance Center offers.
- 2To facilitate the student's academic and personal adjustment to university life through study skills and personal enrichment programs.
- 3To help students discover their aptitudes, interests, personalities, abilities and talents for their maximum utilization.
- 4To help develop in the students the techniques and skills in decision making to responsibly plan their careers.
- 5To help students attain a high level of efficiency and satisfaction in the appropriate out-of-school activities whereby they can contribute to social welfare and self-actualization.
- 6To help students formulate appropriate goals for participation in life activities and appropriate plans for education in harmony with their life goals.
- Individual Inventory Service
- Information Service
- Testing Services
- Counseling Services
- Peer Counseling Program
- Classroom Guidance
- Developmental Learning Session
- Follow-up and Consultation services
- Service to parents
- Service to faculty
- Independent Counseling
- Testing Room
- Conference Room
- Psychological Tests
- Career Brochures